Best Flag EVER

Best Flag EVER

Sunday, December 22, 2013


November 30th, 2013
Fly out of salt lake at 8:46 to go to Minneapolis then we fly to Toronto and we will be arriving there around 4:23pm and I’ll be calling home, so make sure you or someone is there!! We then fly from Toronto to Halifax and will be arriving there around9:23pm I’m so excited!! My stay at the MTC has gone by so fast!!! I wrote dad a longer email but I thought I’d send you a quick one just in case dad doesn't check it! Any ways I need to write my branch president I’ll ttyl love you!!!

All my love, Sister Taylor!

President Brian Leavitt's first note to us on December 3rd.
I am the mission president in the Canada Halifax Mission. We are anticipating the arrival of your daughters this evening at about 9:30 our time. We will pick them up at the airport, bring them back to the mission home, feed them and let them get to bed after a long day of traveling. 

We will take their group picture at the airport and send it to you tonight if all works out right. They will be orientated tomorrow, given some real missionary experience in the evening and be in their new areas on Thursday. 

Each one has a very solid companion, specifically chosen for them. 

The weather is not too bad, very little snow and not too cold. 

Thank you for your sacrifices making their service possible. We love them already and haven't even met them in person yet.

Best Regards

Brian Leavitt
President
Canada Halifax Mission


THEY ARRIVED 90 MINUTES LATE BUT ARE IN GOOD SHAPE
At the Halifax International Airport

Wonderful Sisters with President Leavitt

They have now been fed and are off to bed. I have attached a couple of pictures. One in the airport and one at the mission home.

Best Regards

Brian Leavitt
President
Canada Halifax Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment