Best Flag EVER

Best Flag EVER

Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's Christmas Time in the Harbour- Dec. 23rd, 2013


IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME IN THE HARBOUR- DEC. 23rd, 2013

Christmas in Newfie land is nothing like I’ve ever seen. The snow is ridiculous, it snows everyday and never stops it’s just gets higher and higher! I haven't gotten your package yet but that’s ok. I have been treated up the wall with gifts and goodies and oodles of things! The people in the branch are great! We had a baptism on Saturday my first one!!! It was so amazing!! And we had zone conference as well on Friday everyone came to St. John's and President Leavitt was here with his wife. One of the assistants gave an amazing talk on becoming a consecrated missionary, it changed everything for me. I thought I was doing great and I was, but I just realized so much more that if I’m going to come home with nothing I need to give everything! 
I cried my eyes out just now reading your email. What wonderful miracles!! And the pictures you sent me it won't let me look at them, so can you just go to Wal-Mart or Costco and get them printed and just send them to me?? That would be muchly appreciated :) thanks ducky! Do I get to Skype? YES BY!!!! It may be for an hour or 30 min depending on if the wifi out here will let 2 skyping things go at once. If it does we will Skype for 1 hour if not sister turner and I are going to split half and half, and we will be skyping at 3:30pm my time so 12:00pm your time. Can you please tell Lorne and Grady?  It sounds like you guys have had an amazing week!! There is much to be grateful for especially at this time of the year. I can't wait to talk and hear from you on Wednesday!! 
I love you all to pieces!!! Merry Christmas!!!
 
Ps. can you post stuff on my face book page please?

If you've forgotten, I have friends on there that you don't have on your face book page. That would be marvelous!! Thank you! I’ve got to go I’ve got no time left, but I love you so much

All my love Sister Taylor 

I may or may not have broken my ankle... I'll tell you for sure on Wednesday! I'm on crutches I can't walk on it... ha ha that dang ice!!! anyway. All is well I love you!
Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment