Best Flag EVER

Best Flag EVER

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sister Turner, N Sister Taylor with lil Chris
Boxing Day isn't really boxing day here its boxing day eve, no stores are open on December 26th. So we made plates of goodies and delivered them to investigators and recent converts and sister turner and I sang for them! I’m getting a lot better at singing it’s one of my talents God has blessed me with over time as I’ve searched it out and had more of a desire to perfect it! later that night we met with 2 new investigators Brian and Sherry they were true answers to our prayers, we were praying we would find a family to teach and our recent convert Matthew gave us a Referral for some good friends of theirs down the street and they are really interested and she loves family and that is her life and we talked to her a bit about the plan of salvation and eternal families and I’ve been studying that a lot this week and family is so essential to Gods plan. And you're right family is so important and there is a scripture I want to share from Alma 31:34-35
"O Lord, wilt thou grant unto us that we may have success in bringing them again unto thee in Christ"
"behold O Lord their souls are precious and many of them are our brethren therefore give unto us, o lord power and wisdom that we may bring these our brethren again unto thee" 
God loves each and every one of his children and has a plan for each of us. We may not like the plan we are headed on, but it’s the plan we need only to become stronger and even more faithful and to grow closer to our father in heaven. God has a time and place for everything! He doesn't want to see any of his children fall, so we need to help him. 
December 27th what a great and dreadful day. The good is Chantelle Matthews daughter wants to get baptized on February 22nd. But the bad news is I had my first official homesick day. For 2 reasons. 1 my package still isn't here. And 2 we were out shoveling a less actives driveway and I lost my CTR ring in the snow. I took my gloves off because they were soaking wet and of course when it’s cold my fingers shrink and my rings don't fit as well, and I lost it for good I’m pretty sure, I’m very upset, because that ring means so much to me because it’s how I have something to remind every day of the love you have for me. I have it in my heart, but it’s nice to have that ring. But it’s just a ring and there are more important things in this world that need to be taken care of, like the work of the lord in bringing his children unto salvation. I’m really trying hard to be positive. But the work is progressing and I love it! It was so good to hear from you guys on Christmas and to see your faces. I love you all so much and I hope you had a great Christmas season. Look forward to a new year and fresh starts!! 

All my love, Sister Taylor


FYI- She finally got her package today. So very glad for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment